I am adopting the KISS principal. Who has time for long winded website hoo ha. In a nutshell....
- I have worked most recently on large on-going projects incorporating Marketing and Communications strategies with Seawall Apartments in Glenelg (2016-current) and the Hahndorf Business & Tourism Association in Hahndorf (2013-2016).
- I have worked on various small projects with many small businesses, ranging from food producers to tourism operators.
- Client work has included writing newsletters, press releases, correspondence, brochures, website copy and advertorials.
- I manage and write social media for clients (Instagram and Facebook) and use story telling in my strategies.
- I was commissioned by Newstyle Media to write and shoot a story on roadside treasures in 2016 for the Adelaide Hills Magazine.
- In 2015, I wrote vintage blog posts for Adelady's on-line platform.
- I've been commissioned to provide photography for clients, specifically in the tourism industry and for the South Australian Tourism Commission's media library.
- I shoot when required by clients for all of their marketing needs, specifically for social media.
- My work has been included in various mediums, such as on album covers and in tourism publications.
- In 2005 I created and had published a pictorial book called Vintage Colour showcasing the Australian Wine Industry. I was the creator and worked closely with Steven Morris a photographer in London, whose photography was showcased.
- I am an avid Instagrammer and don't buy followers! It's been a long road. Find me @flossie_create.talk
- I've had my photography showcased across various social media platforms, including the likes of @southaustralia @australia @queensland @barossadirt @abcopen @adelady @southaussiewithcosi @glamadelaide
- Am I an influencer? I don't do sponsored posts for products, I don't believe in it. But I do work with people who genuinely want social media storytelling and photography in an authentic and real way to support their brand. I've got to believe in it though! I can take over Instagram accounts, supply written and photographic content, and also Instagram a stay (especially for tourism clients) on my own platforms.
- In 2016 I was approached and contracted to run a Vintage Fair in conjunction with Unley Libraries Festival 50th Birthday celebrations.
- I have successfully run Instameets as a marketing tool on behalf of the Hahndorf Business & Tourism Association, The Lane Vineyard and for Seawall Apartments.